DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
Encore Life Skills is an authorized Everything DiSC Partner. We provide online and paper versions of DiSC personality assessments for leaders, managers, sales, and everyone in the workplace. We also provide a 360 evaluation tool that uses input to create a DiSC profile for the participant.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Everything DiSC® profiles use the third-generation of the DiSC assessment—a research-validated learning model—to create a highly personalized learner experience.
Each profile is topic-specific, with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help learners become more effective.
All Everything DiSC profiles include access to unlimited, free follow-up reports.